Thursday 5 May 2011

Questionnaire Planning

I have always thought about questions that I am going to be asking my audience so that I can find out what the audience would like me to include in my magazine.  I will be handing out questionnaires to my target audience as soon as possible but before I do that, I need to think of specific questions to ask them.  The questionnaire will contain basic question like these:

* If you buy hip hop magazines, do you buy magazines weekly, monthly or yearly?
* How old are you?
* If you had to make your own hip hop magazine, what would you include?
* What sexual category do you place yourself in?

These are only the basis of my questionnaire. I will go into more depth question in my actual magazine. This will make me get a clear review of what they would like on the magazine. This would my magazine successful and my target audience happy for what they are provided with. The most vital factor in magazines is the target audience. Without a target audience, you have no to appeal it to which would make your magazine lose its quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment